1.17.2013

Now Trending: Druzy Stones

 
Jewelry Collection: “On The Rocks” by Nicaraguan designer, Karla Castillo
Photography: Silvio Balladares


Dark Blue Druzy Double Drop Post Earrings & Organic Interchangable Druzy Earrings by Brazilian Jewelry designer, Marcia Moran.

Both Latin American designers are living a parallel universe with their latest collections featuring Druzy Stones. The druzy stones is a gemstone (quartz crystal) that is usually dyed and available in different colors. They kind of remind me of the stones I would create when I was 7 years old with my awesome geology rock formation kit! #BigBang #Geek #FashionGeek LOL

1 comment:

  1. me encantan los diseños de karla Castillo y las pidras asi tienen un brillo adicional!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...