6.20.2011

July Moodboard


I know its a bit early for a moodboard but the colors are basically July in New York City. Living in NY is hard but it has made me a patient person - just by walking down the streets and making my way through Times Square without being pushed around - I try to remember to keep holding my head up in order to make my way through the business of fashion and one day succeed at it. Walking through the crowds gives me the chance to daydream about life, work, love, food, beauty and fashion. and lately, I've been doing while playing "Moment For Life" by Nicki Minaj non-stop...

" This is my moment, I waited all my life I can tell its time 
drifting away I'm one with the sunsets, I have become alive. "

and I can't help but to think it's all amazing. I'm starting to think July is one of my favorite months because around this time last year, I was watching one of the most beautiful sunsets in Ibiza and felt like something great was coming my way and that's exactly when NY happened. I can't wait to see what my future holds.

Never Give Up Because God Hasn't Given Up On You


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...