1.09.2013

What I Wore: NYE Party

It's quite difficult to appreciate yet again my terrible pictures but I wore a black jumpsuit by BCBG MaxAzria to my NYE party on the Carnival Destiny cruise to Jamaica and Grand Cayman along with some basic black pumps by Elin Kling for GUESS Marciano and Forever 21 necklace.



What I Wore: the actual black BCBG jumpsuit - screen shot from BCBG website


my inspirations: Nanette Lepore SS13 RTW


my inspirations: former Harper's Bazaar Russia editor and current freelance writer, Miroslava Duma @ Paris Fall 2012 Haute Couture Street Style
more photos of Miroslava Duma: the street fashion 5xpro blog


my inspirations: MANGO campaign



my inspirations: model, Lina Zhang @ Paris Fall 2012 Haute Couture Street Style
before Chanel Haute Couture show
more photos of Lina Zhang: http://vanessajackman.blogspot.com

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...