1.26.2013

I Spy: Metallic Pink


I was going through Tommy Ton's "Street Fighting Man" pictures on Style.com with the intent of finding pictures for a Gingham print post to some how mix in this post. however, I ended up falling in love with this woman's Burberry [Spring Summer RTW 2013] metallic pink trench coat while she was out enjoying Paris Couture Week. Perhaps it's because of my recent love of 80s styled Carrie Diaries show and girly obsession of all things pink. So I'll just leave my checkered post for tomorrow.

In addition, to the iridescent hologram Ray Ban sunglasses and chic envelope clutches - metallics are another lustrous upgrade to your classic daily look. I for one, have a very simple pair of silver pointy slingbacks that gloss up my formal LBD interview looks or casual Sunday boyfriend jean looks. So don't be afraid to add these futuristic eye-catching items to your wardrobe!

Trench Coat - Burberry [Spring Summer RTW 2013]
Metallic Leather Slippers - Nicholas Kirkwood
Lotus ring - Eddie Borgo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...