2.04.2013

Bloggers Trending: Over-Sized Twisted White Tee


Style Blogger, Karla of Karla's Closet
" All Tied Up " blog post

her look caught my attention because of the full skirt. then i realized i had saved Arielle's photo (below) because of the knot detail. as you can see Karla is wearing a basic top from Madewell which she added the twist to. OUTFIT IDEA!

for some reason as a pre-teen, i would always do this to my tops except it would be a side knot and not on my midriff. once i was in high school, our uniforms were basic white tops and navy blue pants. my pants were SUPER tight (i seriously couldn't even bend down) and my tops were XL (i wasn't a big girl) - idk why i wore them that big? i seriously just didn't care. BUT because they were XL, i would knot down and create some sort of bow out of it - to only undo after 5 minutes lbecause the disciplinary was always on my ass about my fashion sense. WHERE WAS GOSSIP GIRL at my age! :( 


Style Blogger, Arielle of Something Navy
"BandStand" blog post

Arielle tells us on her post, that this white piece is not a tee but a dress. However, I feel like I can pull this off with one of my dad's XL white tees. hmmmm, I guess we will wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. I love Karla's. I have pieces to make a similar look, so I'm going to try it out! xD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...