1.05.2012

Where I Shop

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go to shopping."
 -BO DEREK


My favorite stores in NYC:
-Uniqlo
-and other tiny random boutiques around Soho and Meatpacking

My favorite stores in Florence, Italy:
-Miu Miu
-Max Mara
-San Lorenzo Market
-there is a store on Via Tornabuoni, on a corner right next to Pucci and it carries McQueen, Stella, Etro, ...just a little bit of everything...i don't remember the name! :S



My favorite stores in Miami:



My favorite stores in Nicaragua:
-LuLu's Boutique
-Luzma

My favorite stores in Buenos Aires, Argentina:
-Tramando, Martin Churba
-Allo Martinez
-Complot
-Ricky Sarkany
-Las Pepas
-Maria Vasquez

Online Shopping:
-Max & Chloe

Stores I always end up shopping at:
-Forever 21
-Topshop
-H&M
-Zara
-Express
-Aldo
-Steve Madden
-Bakers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...