1.19.2012

Trending: Spring Pastels

I'm personally not a big fan of pastels. I'm a big bold bright color fan cause of my tan skin. I feel like pastels tends to look better on pale skin but I guess if Solange can do it, so can I!
 
Solange Knowles in NYC at a launch party for the new Monoi Repairing Collection by beauty brand Carol's Daughter. Knowles is wearing a yellow menswear-inspired suit by Mango Suit Jacket ($63) and Trousers ($39). 

Tom Binns fauve Swarovski crystal necklace + Spring's top trend, pretty pastel palette

 Via ELLE



The Louis Vuitton and Jill Stuart collections definitely highlighted Spring's 2012 must trend.


Vogue editor-at-large and creative consultant for Vogue Japan, Anna dello Russo looking pastel chic.

Photo below, ADR at Marni event.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...