4.25.2011

Moodboard : White Hot Miami Heat

Inspired by my beloved basketball team and birth city, I give you my little mood board on WHITE. During our home games, the Miami Heat team and fans all wear white and during the hot summer that is slowwwly approaching NYC, white is also slowwwly coming into stores like the H&M Conscious collection. My celebrity of choice is latina and Miami resident, Jennifer Lopez - don't you remember "If You Had My Love" ?










Jennifer Lopez in Versace back in 2007.

Merchandise on display available at Net-A-Porter & Max & ChloeAgrigento Burst drop earringsAlexander Wang jade wristlet bag, Jil Sander two-tone leather brogues, Eugenia Kim max straw fedora, Pamela Love tribal spike sterling silver cuff, Alice + Olivia daisy ruffled silk dress & Catherine Maladrino draped silk-chiffon dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...