4.18.2011

Style Location: Coachella

Coachella Music Fest equals two things in my book: Music & True Style.

I wasn't able to attend but thanks to #CoachellaLive on YouTube - I was there for every moment, interview, and quick channel change.

As for style, my top three are Vanessa Hudgens, Dita Von Teese, and Isabel Lucas.
Believe it's tough to decide because everyone looks amazing! There is such amazing taste and looks that I applaud you all - not only celebs. Thank you for your style inspirations.

Kelly Osbourne

Katy Perry

Mrs. Nicole Richie-Madden

Rihanna
Not looking boho...but keeping it cool

Vanessa Hudgens aka the Spirit of Coachella
She definitely represents the Coachella look and is having fun with it here and everyday.

Dita Von Teese
She is one of the reasons why I follow Coachella style

Dita Von Teese

Harley Viera-Newton

Isabel Lucas
Boho Beauty


Mr. Kanye West wearing Celine S/S 2011 Top

Katy Perry

**Pictures from JustJared.com; US Weekly; People; and Net-A-Porter.com**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...