4.11.2011

Spring 2011 Mood Board

I live in NY and spring STILL ISN'T here! - the clothes are here but what's the point of buying an amazing dress, silk shirt, or a killer pair of orange stilettos if I can't flaunt them and have to hide it all under a big coat? like everyone else in NY - I AM OVER this cold weather! i WANT to wear some color (well actually i already do butttt i just wanna get rid of this damn coat).

My mood board is a bit crazy. i don't think it makes much sense - I just know I wanted to show some color, white white, lovey dovey, Stella and Prada - definitely Prada! like everyone else i can't get enough of it. my office is right next to the Prada store and all i do is stare at the color stripped explosion that lays upon the bags.





Featured merchandise from net-a-porter - Lanvin one shoulder dress, MIU MIU Pink Shoulder handbag, STELLA MCCARTNEY citrus clutch, & ALAÏA white multi strap sandals.






How Alaias came into my life .......
Cher: "Oh, no. You don't understand this is an Alaia."
Robber: -"An a-what-a?"
Cher: "It's like a totally important designer."
Robber: "And I will totally shoot you in the head. Get down!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...