9.03.2010

Spotted!

One of my 1st shots (or spottings) in Madrid was of my favorite print...LEOPARD rawrrrrrrrrr! I can't get enough it, specially now that fall is coming - it's all over the place and a MUST have classic print. My mom just bought a bag at Topshop and I just bought another top at Zara - we cannot get enough! We love it! I think I'm finally going to give in to the LV leopard scarf or Tory Burch ballerina flats for this fall :) Alaia & Mulberry have some amazing bags & of course Dolce & Gabbana could not disappoint and stuck to their print this season.

 SJP loves her LV scarfs ....


Mulberry Fall 2010 Ad Campaign (Look at all that leopard! ... in the words of Rachel Zoe, "I Die!"... I want everything here!)



I couldn't find my mom's new leopard bag on Topshop.com - but I found this other one for 50 Brit pounds.
 
 Alaia clutch (beautiful!) for 995 euros (ouch!)
Girl in Madrid ... The dress isn't beautiful ... but it gets me ;) ... she also fcked up the look with damn flipflops! I hate when this happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...