7.18.2010

What to Wear to an Internship Interview

Last week, I had no idea what to wear to my internship interview with Pucci and started googling and going through Vogue, Elle, and WhoWhatWear for ideas but not a lot came up. So I'll give you some ideas based on what my friends and I wore, plus some rules on what to wear and what not to wear.


First Look (Me): Gray Tee (H&M), Black&Blue skirt (Forever 21), Bib (MaxMara), Shoes (Stella McCartney)
My Inspiration: Lauren Conrad of The Hills

 



Second Look (Megha): White short sleeved Top, Brown Houndstooth stretch skirt, Tan pointy pumps




Megha's Inspiration: "50s Secretary" Let's take Joan Holloway from Mad Men. She's viewed as a mature, stylish woman who knows how to use her sexuality to control her life.






Third Look (Crystal): Graphic dress (H&M) with Sergio Rossi Oxford "Shoeties"




Crystal's Inspiration: Pop Abstract Expressionist with a Jackson Pollock inspired print dress





 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...