7.17.2010

Welcome!

Hey Everyone! I've decided to experiment like the rest of the world by starting a fashion blog. I already have my Italian Life Blog http://beatriceitaliana.blogspot.com/ but lately I've been wanting to start this new one. I love The Sartorialist, Fashion Toast, Jak&Jil, and +50 more fashion bloggers. I live in a city where fashion was born and I'm planning to move to a city where fashion is a must (NYC) - therefore, I'm going to try to catch it and show you. Being in Italy, I have traveled to a lot of places and seen how fashion changes from Florence to Milan to Athens to Berlin. In addition, to my travels, I also attend a very fashionable school. Right now we are on our summer break and there are less students but during the Fall I should have captured a lot of amazing looks. My pictures will not be professional but they will give you an idea of what I see, like, don't like, trends, looks, etc. Hope you like!


Getting ahead in a difficult profession requires avid faith in yourself. That is why some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...