2.13.2013

Must Have Accessory: The Book Clutch



Noor Al-Sabah, Kuwaiti fashion icon and Buyer for A10thman boutique
Street Style photo by NY Mag / The Cut
New York Mercedes Benz Fashion Week

I first noticed the book clutch when Nicaragua designer, Estefania Lacayo for ESTEFAN showcased them at Nicaragua Diseña 2012 in October. The only books I have are fashion or public relations related - and this clutch would be a perfect addition to both my book and handbag collection. Quirky celebs like Michelle Williams and Natalie Portman have been carrying Olympia Le-Tan book clutches at red carpets but they are way out of my budget. Like seriously? 1,200 euros for an empty book which I can DIY? That's just cray. Therefore, I have found 4 different prices for you! ;) Happy Book Clutch Shopping!

Get the Book Clutch!

Super Splurge with Olympia Le Tan 1,200 euros
Splurge with Kate Spade $325
Steal with Estefan $60
On a Budget with Asos $43.85

ESTEFAN, Nicaraguan designer

KATE SPADE, New York Designer

Olympia Le-Tan, British Designer

Michelle Williams carrying Olympia Le-Tan book clutch



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...