4.12.2010

Did she just fart?

Before spring break started, I forgot to post an embarrassing story. NOT ABOUT ME of course! I was in marketing class and we were all listening to a presentation, but one of the girls always falls sleep in class y pues I guess que la mae se sintio tan relajada que se tiro tremendo pedooooo! OMG todas las chicks cagada de la risa. I felt embarrassed for her. She just kept her head down and turned red. I think farts are gross, private, and embarrassing. yeah yeah yeah everyone tells me its natural and my boyfriend will pop them 24/7 - regardless farts are a private matter that shouldn't be heard, punto. 

1 comment:

  1. jajaja... i actually like it when my bf farts in front of me. it means hes so comfortable with me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...