6.22.2013

Press: SER Magazine


not too shabby huh? and i love it even more because my lady boss, Shantall Lacayo is on the cover of the July 2013 edition of SER (one of the only 2 magazines in Nicaragua that not only covers socialite events but fashion editorials, lifestyle essentials, personal stories and business inspirations for the Nicaraguan society).

my profile showcases my educational background, pr girl career, Beatrice Italiana blog and social media presence and just a little extra about me. 


special thanks to EIC, Raquel Lopez for considering my profile and always supporting team SL.

it truly means a lot that not only you believe in my work but that you have decided to share my story.

love,
alicia beatrice.


On the Cover: Shantall Lacayo - Diseño, Moda y Arte Textil wearing her FW13
Photography: Wil Martin
Production: Karla Cuadra for CMC Producción  
Creative: Alberto Cuadra 
Fashion EIC: Raquel L. López
Photography Assistant: Kelvik Pineda
Accessories: Fassino Joyería
Hair: Max Salon | carlos corrales
Make-Up Artist: Alejandro Ayon
Location: Viejo Santo Domingo y Mio mi Gato
Special Thanks: Café Las Flores & Mio Mi Gato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...