11.11.2011

Street Fashion: BsAs, Argentina

Sorry I haven't posted! I was away traveling ...... 

I finally made it to South America! Street Fashion from San Juan del Sur to Ibiza to NYC to Berlin to Barcelona !! :D :D Who would have thought I would have taken this blog seriously since July 2010?? You can find a little bit of everything, I am very proud of everything I post and if I can't find anything, well then nothing is posted. I really hope everyone from the 111 different countries (newest country to visit, Mali) that have stumbled upon my blog like it as much as I do :)

I recently visited Buenos Aires, Argentina to visit my amazing boss, Shantall Lacayo! While she was cooped up putting the S/S 2012 collection together, I walked and shopped the streets of BsAs. Welcome Tramando by Martin Churba, Eduardo De Crisci, La Merceria, Complot, and Las Pepas to my closet!  - yep! no Zara!! I am very proud of myself!! :P

Later this week I'll recreate the top trends every Argentine girl wears on a daily basis, posts addition street fashion looks taken at the BA Runway and Centro Metropolitano de Diseño event, and upload sneak peak photos of Shantall Lacayo's next S/S 2012 collection and showroom event with Edu De Crisci (another amazing emerging Argentine talent and Project Runway Latin America finalist) just in case you haven't seen them on her blog and fan page.

Again, let me just state, I AM NOT a professional photog and do not wish to be one - soooo just enjoy the pictures! ;)

Boys at BA Runway and CMD event

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...