11.28.2011

Moodboard: Holiday

que año! para arriba para abajo! desde nyc pase a nicaragua y un poco de buenos aires. desde factory pr pase por muchas oportunidades de trabajo - pero desde el inicio del año siempre fuerte con Shantall Lacayo.

i thought life was suppose to be easier after my masters program. guess not! i'm here n there!
but at the end very thankful for the those who have stuck by me, motivated me, and slapped me in the face and told me i got something y que todo viene a su tiempo!

at the end of this year, i've met a lot of people involved in the fashion world, blogger world, designer world, and finishing the year i'll be producing my 1st runway show with Shantall in nicaragua - closing 2011 with a bang!

2012 is looking good! ;)



the moodboard portrays some of my favorite shantall lacayo SS12 pieces, my musical addiction, florence and the machine, my mentors, the Olsens, the creative one, lady gaga, hair style inspirations i've followed, tango scene in San Telmo, Buenos Aires, thick heels with wedges in bright colors or in velvet, my favorite looks in neon, color blocking, orange; designer love, ricky sarkany, shantall lacayo, roksanda ilincic, halston, and stella mccartney and my latest fedora acquisition, Helene Berman! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...