12.13.2010

Trend Report: Resort "Faux" Turban

I like to think of it as thee perfect accessory for a bad hair day or too add a lil luxe into my beach attire. I'm heading back to paradise (aka Nicaragua) in a week and will definitely be spending some time at the pool and beach with my Pucci scarfs molded into "faux" turbans. 


A fellow fashion blogger, The Glamourai, has a great slideshow of "How to Tie your Own Turban" http://www.theglamourai.com/2010/10/how-to-tie-your-own-turban.html - I've also seen some great videos on YouTube. Enjoy! ;)




I'd also like to send a lil hello to my turban ladies, Mom & Crystal. My artsy mother loves them & so does my favorite fashionista new yorker.


** Pictures from Monica Rose, The Glamourai, Sea of Shoes, and The Satorialist blogs ** 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...