5.01.2012

Trending: Spiked / Studded Flats


My pink spiked flats by Unif. I bought them during Black Firday and I've probably worn them like 3 times since. i was gonna buy the black ones but they are always sold out. and i guess i was lucky too, cause since i've bought mine, they have been sold out. sorry.

Men, women, n kids love them jajajajja "look at those shoessss" "look mom pointy shoes!" - oh but my shoe-eating dog hates them, he actually runs away from them. lol

i usually wear them when i wanna make a statement. i can wear all black n surprise you with these.

(bottom picture) my friend just purchased her cream studded flats at TopShop
shopping at TopShop? if you have student id, 10% off ;)


(pictures below) here are some other looks i've collected from lookbook.nu



buy similar shoes here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...