12.16.2009

Inspiring: My Big Sister




































Last night, I went to a graduation, but not just any graduation but my sister's 3rd graduation! Now she has a Bachelor of Science in Law and graduated top of her class! It doesn't surprise me she graduated with honors but that it's her 3rd title! She already has a bachelors in Electric Engineering from FIU and a Masters in Business Administration from UM. Man! I have a lot more studying to do to be like her, I'm just half way! - Hmmm? What should my 3rd title be in? I always did like Business Law... Ok! WAIT! I do not wanna get ahead of myself, I'm about to do my MASTERS! I'm stressing enough just thinking about my move - I don't need to think about this now! LOL Anyways, CONGRATS again PATRICIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...