1.14.2014

Fashion Collab: Target + Peter Pilotto



the only fashion collab's i've been interested in have been DVF for Baby Gap (and I didn't buy anything cause I have no kids) and Versace for H&M. Oh, I think Maison Margiela was another I really liked but for 1 piece in particular which was sold out once I decided to stroll in by at 11am.

Target is by far one of my favorite places to go for home goods, beauty, and bathing suits. I've seen their small Marc Jacobs, Jason Wu and other designer collabs but I never bring myself to actually buy them.

But I think that will change on Feb. 9th. British brand, Peter Pilotto’s signature bright prints and patterns will update my tropical closet as it's surf-inspired collection will work for work and evening affairs in the sunshine city.

I'm not exactly sure, but I've been reading that the price points are under $60 / $80. Mark your calendar: Sunday, Feb 9th @ Target.

See Complete Look Book @ Fashionista.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...