2.07.2011

The Look of Love

I'm that friend that hates your boyfriend, makes barfing sounds when you mention love, and repeatedly asks you "are you sure you want to marry him?" .... However, deep down inside  I'm a hopeless romantic who's probably just a teeeany tiiiiiny jealous of that amazing relationship you have - specially when you can't have dinner with me on February 14th! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I mean it's also called "Dia de la Amistad" which means Friendship Day - so why do you have to be with your boyfriend or girlfriend??? hmmm??? - Fine! WHATEVER! Go with him!

Anywaysss.....In commemoration of V-day I have decided to dedicate as much posts till Feb 14th for this holiday. Today, I have decided to help you out on What to Wear: Women's Edition


My recommendations: 
  • Leave the granny panties at home.
  • Try to wear RED (it reminds boys of sex!)
  • Try to change it up a little - vamp it up! It's V-day and you're already getting laid, so try something new like RED lipstick ;) or a bare back dress.
  • and Leave home with a sexyyy confidence to knock 'em all dead!

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.- William Shakespeare







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...