5.03.2010

Internship Process begins!

Last Thursday I had my first individual meeting with the Internship department at Polimoda. I was asked how my Italian was going, my resume was reviewed, and I was asked where in fashion do I want to work in. - My Italian is alrite, it's pretty much basic conversational, my resume has no fashion/retail background compared to the other girls but I know and I'm hoping for something good, and I want to work in any fashion house corporate headquarter, management, customer management, visual merchandising, or product development. They also asked me where - I have no preference, I am open to everything and anywhere!


OMG I'm so excited! DVF, MARC JACOB, ALEXANDER MCQUEEN, OLSEN TWINS, LV, PRADA here I come! 


Bueno I'm also looking for internships on my own, just in case I don't like the fashion house that picks me. Because the school sends out my resume to the companies and jobs that best suit me, I can always turn them down but if only 1 wants me, I have to take it. Asi que I'm applying to jobs in NYC and London. I know what you are all thinking STAY IN EUROPE! I'll try but I just don't like their work ethic and lifestyle. But I'm aiming towards London! I'd love to go there.


I keep my secrets right now and not tell you where I have applied so far but please pray for me! jejeje I need it! I need a job already! I'm 25 this year! No puedo ser mantenida por papi ni mami anymore, I need to support them and buy them tickets to fly them out to see me! jejeje


Ah! Ya a finales de Mayo my 1st interviews begin! FINGERS CROSSED! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...