7.22.2013

I Covet: Bauble Bar

I discovered Bauble Bar as I subscribed to a Who What Wear contest and started receiving their daily emails. Probably 1 of the few daily suscriptions I LOVE along with The Outnet, Net-A-Porter, J. Crew and Jetsetter. Ever since I've recommended the site to all my friends because it's easy on the pocket and simply fun fashion jewelry. Honestly, I haven't bought anything from the site because I'm afraid once I receive the item it will look like plastic scratched up jewelry from H&M. Therefore, hopefully they will open a pop store once again in New York so I can actually see and touch the items.

I usually frequent Bauble Bar for their statement and bib necklaces especially after visiting over-priced and last season jewelry stores in Nicaragua. BB definitely refreshes my trendy mind with their Guest Bartenders and Must List and reminds me to keep calm and not shop imported goodies. ha!

Therefore, I invite you all to discover Bauble Bar and some of my favorite pieces...


NEON ALAQUA BIB
$36


ICE SELENE PENDANT NECKLACE
$34


ONYX PHOENIX NECKLACE
$34 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...