3.12.2012

Trending: Clear Accessories

it's officially spring in 2 weeks ( but it feels like 2 weeks till summer in nicaragua ) and it's about time you update that closet! at least i did over the weekend ;) i wasn't able to find transparent pumps but i guess i'll just have to look for them on my upcoming summer trip to nyc because these shoes are too hottt! i've been craving something transparent since the Clear Crystal Prada collection in 2009/10. They kinda remind me of my transparent pink 'Xuxa' jelly flats and transparent white purse from Payless (hey! I was only 7 years old, Payless was awesome!) 

However these Marc Jacobs' ($595) and Sergio Rossi ($663) pumps are a lot more grownup, fun and sexy. Would you kick it back to the 80s?


I also found some clear sunnies on Net-A-Porter by Rag & Bone ($370) and Prism ($375).

Jessica Alba was recently spotted sporting a pair of oversized wayfarer sunglasses with cool transparent frames.

"I got my raybans on and i'm feeling hella cool tonight"
- Cheers (Drink to That) : Rihanna



Photos Via:
- Net-a-Porter : Sunglasses
- Blaze Sunglasses 
- Refinery 29 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...