5.18.2011

Summer 2011 Style Guide & Destinations

A style guide influenced by my mini vacation to Florida and Nicaragua. While in Florida, I spent one of my nights out on the hot Miami Beach...an Erick Morillo - Defected TV video said it best "What do you love  about Miami? All the hot asses, all the hot asses everywhere!! .... Miami is the sexiest!!"

I usually spend just 2 nights in Miami and it always leaves me wanting more ... more music, more beach, more sexy outfits, more life!

Now Miami isn't as trendy or fashion forward...however, I believe they have their unique style which can only be referred to sensual seduction. You have to embrace looking good while drops of sweat are sliding down your face, arms, and belly...let me just say it is a true talent to control the hair frizz under that humid weather year round!

My South Beach muses are Karolina Kurkova & Bar Rafaeli.


As for the second part of my early summer trip to Nicaragua - I found myself almost heading to Corn Island on the Atlantic Coast of Nicaragua (I still haven't been!) with best friend and her boyfriend but decided not be the third wheel hahahha ... however, as you can see you'll know why I really want to go someday. It's simply breathtaking! Definitely a place to go with a significant other and a HOT-ASS bikini! Just like black strappy one from the S'S 11 Mara Hoffman collection. Unlike Miami and it's short shorts..I decided to go with an ISSA crochet dress...I mean look at all these colors! They are magnificient for a walk on the beach and romantic dinner by the beach.

My Corn Island muse is Spanish actress, Elsa Pataky.


Two very different styles, but two very aphrodisiac destinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...